WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing team in our San Francisco/Los Angeles office.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, stock options, and health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Startup culture with modern offices
- Flexible work schedule and dog friendly
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading the growth of our organization by creating, optimizing and managing marketing automation workflows that attract new qualified leads from various sources and engage customers to drive them to The/Studio’s custom manufacturing and enterprise solutions.
You are highly self-motivated, data-driven, who is able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development. You love working with a creative and collaborative team, while bringing knowledge and expertise to the table.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee and execute marketing campaigns in Hubspot (or another marketing automation system), including nurture/drip programs, landing pages, promotional email campaigns, and customer communications
- Develop, monitor, test and optimize Hubspot programs for top-of-funnel programs designed to generate net new leads
- Lead the creation of engaging email content and nurture funnels while continuously working to evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of content and programs
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis; list management; and lead scoring and processes in Salesforce.com
- Define audience groups, align messaging and manage communication frequency and priority.
- Manage aggressive lead-generation project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, from scheduling to design, production and distribution
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Hubspot and Salesforce, driving improvements and employing best practices
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, including 2+ years of experience as a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform and Salesforce.com; Hubspot Inbound Certification or Marketo Certified preferred
- Proven success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using marketing automation software, including database management; workflow / smart list development; setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs; and reporting on campaign analytics
- Combination of creative and analytical thinking to drive effective content development practices
- Track record of success with marketing activities, managing lead databases, reporting, creating lists, building landing pages, configuring nurture tracks and promoting events
- Working knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations
- Superb presentation and communication skills (PowerPoint)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-country environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
NICE TO HAVE
- B2B SaaS & B2C eCommerce industry experience a plus
- MBA is a huge plus
- Experience coding in Apex and/or Visualforce
LOCATION: San Francisco / Los Angeles, CA
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $10M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.